Make the pleasure of life.
Medicine allergic history, medical history, previous experience and feeling after general anaesthesia. (diabetes, hypertension, lung disease, hepatitis, etc.）
Heavy cold and upper respiratory infection will affect the anaesthesia process and results, prolong the recovery period post operatively. Please inform us before the surgery if you have any of those syndrome (fever, running nose, or cough)
On the surgery day, you will be asked to fast (no eating and drinking) 6 hours before the surgery, which is very important for safe anaesthesia procedure.
Please were comfortable clothes, it is better ware no jewelry, no nail painting, no lip stick, no make up.
Please keep the surgery area clean, please remove the hair in surgery area before come to hospital.
Please do not smoke before or after surgery.
Please do not drive just after the surgery.
Please stop taking some medicine, such as: aspirin, OMEGA-3, or some medicine which helpful to reduce weight or fat.
Please do inform us if you have diabetes, hypertension, hepatitis, and tuberculosis.
Comprehensive blood test
- Please avoid extensive movement or lifting heavy things within 2-3 days post operatively, which can result to inner bleeding.
- Please avoid prone position within 1 month postoperatively.
- You can take a bath after 1 week postoperatively.
- You can smoke and drink after 1 month postoperatively.
- You can do gentle exercise such as walking after 1 week postoperatively.
- You can play golf or swimming after 2 months postoperatively
- Post operatively, 1 week, 2 week, 3 week, 4 weeks, 6 week, 8 week. Post operatively, 1 week, 2 week, 3 week, 4 weeks, 6 week, 8 week.
- The re-visiting time might be individually.
- Please do certain exercise to extend the pectoral major muscle (extend your arms backward to stretch your chest wall, and make your arms move like a circle as much as possible) from the 7 days post operatively, 3 mins per time, 4-5 times a day.
- No separate massage is required.
- Doctor will prescribe you some medicine to prevent the capsular contracture.
- Doctor will prescribe you some cream or sticker to prevent the scar formation after the incision wound healing well.
Post-operative correction bra wearing
- Please follow doctor’s instruction when and how long to wear the right bra, how to switch between the pressing bandage, normal bra and sport bra.